Google Flights is the best booking service which is used to book the flight ticket with the help of the third party.API which is designed based on of ITA software and QPX Express.Google Flights API uses two endpoints such as searchSingleTrip and searches trips.Here in this post, we are discussing Google Flights API.You can follow below process to get Google Flights API.
How To Get an API Key from Google
Below is the process to make an API call from Google Flights.Here is the process to get Google Flights API.
Step 1: Get an API key from Google
- First things first, you’ll need to get an API key from Google itself.
- Go to Google Developers Console.
- Log in to your Google account or create a new account google account.
- Select a project, or create a new project.
- Go to the QRX Express Airfare API Dashboard on Google’s API Manager.
- Click the “Enable” button towards the top of the Google’s API Manager page.
- Go to the Credentials tab on the left side of Google’s API Manager Page to get your API Key.
Step 2: Make an API call from your browser from RapidAPI
- Now go to Google Flights from here http://www-googleflights.com or https://www.google.com .
- Now that you have the API Key, you can call the API from RapidAPI’s Google Flights package page.
- Head over to the Google Flights package page on RapidAPI.
- Pick an endpoint and fill them this blanks also including your apiKey from Step 1.
- Hit “Test Function” to call the API from Google Flights.
Follow the above process to get Google Flights API.You can also track Google flights prices here is the post Track google flights prices. I hope you like our post-Google Flights API.If you have any query regarding our post-Google Flights API you can comment below.